CRL MissionDedicated to providing prompt, creative solutions that improve the quality of life for children with life-threatening medical conditions
Our purpose is to fulfill the vital needs of children with life-threatening medical conditions in a timely, effective and creative way. To ease the burdens of critically ill children and their families through prompt and creative solutions to urgent, unmet needs, and to the maximum extent possible, enable these children to live their lives in dignity and safety.
Meeting Children's Urgent Needs at a Critical Time
CRL provides services or equipment to improve the quality of life for critically ill children.
Some examples of items provided by CRL:
- Special Tomato EIO Push Chair for child with Rett's Syndrome.
- Adult size walker with seat and hand brakes for 15 yr. old with brain tumor.
- Storage cabinet with bins
- Infant Dr. Brown bottles; special formula while waiting for WIC assistance
- Child locator device for 4 yr. old with life-threatening hallucinogenic seizures
- Recliner for 15 yr. old with Batten's Syndrome.
- Bathing chair
- Special needs stroller